Every Monday and Tuesday
Upon arrival at Domine Eduard Osok Airport of Sorong, you will be met and transferred to ferry port to board the public ferry.
DAY 1 SORONG – RAJA AMPAT (L, D)
09:00 Depart by ferry from Sorong to Waisai (capital city of Raja Ampat)
11:00 Arrive Waisai
You will be met and transferred by speed boat for another 30 – 45 minutes to RAJA AMPAT DIVE LODGE for your accommodation.
DAY 2 KABUI BAY (B, L, D)
blue ocean. At low tide you can visit PASIR TIMBUL before or after Kabui. Lunch will be provided during the trip.
DAY 3 PIANEMO ISLAND (B, L, D)
After breakfast we will start the tour to PENEMU or PIANEMO Island. Bring your comfortable walking shoes as you have to climb up the hill through sharp and hard coral rocks about 10 minutes to get to the top. The panorama is stunning and breathtaking, you don’t want to miss. We continue to ARBOREK Village Desa Wisata where you can see the local people making and selling handicrafts.
Lunch will be provided during the trip.
DAY 4 BIRD WATCHING AND FISH FEEDING (B,L,D)
You will enjoy the cool morning with Cendrawasih bird dancing. We will arrange the tour to Sawingray village for bird watching and fish feeding. Early morning starts at 5:00 am and return to the resort at around 8:00 am for breakfast.
DAY 5 RAJA AMPAT – SORONG (B)
After breakfast, we transfer you to Sorong by speedboat and proceed to airport for your onward flight.
- Full board accommodation at Raja Ampat Dive Lodge in Deluxe Beachfront Rooms (starting with lunch on Check-In day until breakfast on Check-Out day)
- Sorong Airport/ Hotel - Sorong Harbour - Sorong Airport/ Hotel
- VIP Class Ferry ticket
- Transfer as per above itinerary
- Tours as per above itinerary with opportunity to snorkeling
- Flight ticket to/from Sorong - Papua (please contact us, if you need our help to arrange the Indonesia domestic ticket)
- Conservation fee Rp 500,000 per person for Indonesian Citizen, Rp 1,000,000 per person for Non-Indonesian Citizen (subject to change). Valid for one year with multiple entry
- Snorkeling equipment (Rp 250,000 per day or Rp 1,345,000 per week)
- Beer, soft drinks and other personal expenses
• Rate per person min. 2 persons.
• Rate valid until March 31, 2020