Day 01 Airport or Makassar – Toraja Land (L,D)
Transfer from the airport or Hotel in Makassar to Toraja highland, “land of the heavenly kings”. Eight hours drive takes you along magnificent mountain passes and across Bugis villages with typical houses on poles. Lunch will be served in seafood restaurant in Pare Pare. In the afternoon coffee stop at Bambapuang, where we can spectacular panoramic view. Late afternoon, arrive in Toraja and its remote island village in Sulawesi’s mountainous centerto Toraja Land. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Rantepao (the capital of Toraja Regency )
Day 02 Toraja Land (B,L,D)
After breakfast, Full-day sightseeing includes the cliff-side stone graves at Lemo, on to Sangalla village to where to visit Baby Grave at Kambira. Lunch will be served at local restaurant in Rantepao. In the afternoon visit the natural burial cave at Londa and a traditional woodcarving village at KeteKesu. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 Toraja Land (B,L,D)
After breakfast, Full-day tour includes Palawa, Toraja’s oldest village, with buffalo horns in front of the houses; Sa’dan, a traditional weaving village; and Bori, with its ancient megalithic stone. In the afternoon, visit the traditional Torajan village of Marante. Lunch in Rantepao. Dinner and overnight at Hotel
Day 04 Toraja Land – Airport or Makassar (B,L)
After breakfast at Hotel return to Makassar or direct to the Airport to catch flight for your next destination. Lunch will be served at Pare-Pare and refreshment enroute.
• 3 nights stay at 3* Hotel Standard room (twin share), additional 3rd person will using extra bed.
• Private AC Transport
• Tour as per itinerary inclusive Entrance ticket/admission and English speaking tour guide
• Full board 3X breakfast in hotel, 4X lunch and 3X dinner during tour
• Refreshment in the car
• Return Flight ticket to Ujung Pandang - Sulawesi
• Additional tour & Personal Expenses
• Tipping to Tour guide & Driver
• Rate per person min. 2 persons.
• Rate valid until March 31, 2020 (additional surcharge will apply on 1st June - 10th June, 2019, 1st Jul - 31st Aug 2019 and 20th Dec 2019 - 5th Jan 2020)